This morning we're going to look at your wonderful writing from last week.
- Work in pairs.
- The list of 20 sentences below are all from your writing last week. Copy them into a Word file.
- Work with your partner to find the mistakes and correct them in Word.
- I'll post the answers here on my blog in about 15-20 minutes so you can check.
1. There are few of similarities between Brisbane and Incheon. Nevertheless, both have one thing in common.
2. It's free to take the busses, nevertheless only few people use them.
3. Although the house in Seoul is so expensive, many people have their jobs in Seoul…
4. Incheon is the nearest cities to Seoul…
5. Now, the season is the winter in Korea including Incheon but it is the summer in Brisbane.
6. There is another difference, related to traffic system.
7. Despite that people doesn't use the busses much.
8. Alhough Brisnane is a tenth as big as Seoul, population of Seoul is much more than Brisbane. (population of Brisbane is 1.857.594, but popultion of Seoul is 10.356.000 (2006))
9. First, population of Seoul is much more than Brisbane.
10. Almost of residential buildings are one or two storied houses.
11. In contrast to Brisbane, there are a lot of apartment in Seoul.
12. We both have four season and big river.
13. Nevertheless, the buses in Gwang-ju have no vacant seat.
14. I don't want to make a comparison between this two cities…
15. …the both allow to practice a lot of sports…
16. I think Seoul is one of the most developed city…
17. …there are too much rains in summer in Seoul.
18. At first time , I little suprised, but I get accustomed to Brisbane.
19. It's hard to see foreigner…
20. …in Brisbane they use a ferry as a transportation but not in Deajeon.